1. Installation of Field Instruments, control Systems, cables, cable trays, Junction Boxes, etc....
2. Calibration of Field Instruments.
3. Carry out Loop Checking.
4. Develop application programs related to SCADA systems and all its networking components. 5. Assemble panels and operation desks of process control/ESD/F&G systems.
6. Share in issuing functional design specifications (FDS) document.
7. Understand and use panel layouts wiring interconnection.
- B.Sc. in automatic control/electronics engineering. 5-8 years of experience is A MUST.
For a trading company we need to hire Sales Engineer to -Promote the products of our principles (field instruments, valves, cable accessories, F&G). -Increase sales of our principals products. -Establish new accounts. - Achieve the annual sales target. - Prepare proposals, offers, and tender documents.
- B.SC. in engineering, preferred in automation/electronics - Knowledge and instrumentation and control - Previous experience in sales activities is a MUST.
Responsible for sell products, services and training. -Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers. - Increase sales of services.
-B.Sc. in electronics. -4-6 years of experience in sales of instruments is A MUST.